LSCRP Los Santos County Roleplay (Recruiting all departments) (ELS Cars) (Working web based MDT!) https://discord.gg/ff297x7

I used to be part of this server its a great server but it got inactive so i left but otherwise if its more active then you should defintley join it btw this is Zack K.

We even have our own News station!

We can always use people!

Its one of those communities where you can actually find quality people.

1 Like

new people are always appreciated

Updated first post with new info

Hello everyone we are still looking for new additions to our community and we currently have positions open in all departments. Come stop by and see what we have to offer.

1 Like

great community and great people

1 Like

Been here since around when this community first started and its just great to see how much this community has improved since then. Great Staff, Great RPers, Great LEO & EMS. So come hang out with all of us and enjoy what we have to offer as a community.

1 Like

I discovered this server about 8 months ago, I have discovered that the staff and other members actually care, and take your thoughts into count. This is the best RolePlay server I’ve ever been on, and I never want to change, it has amazing, and quality RolePlay and members.

1 Like

We have a lot of open positions and are willing to merge with another community please shoot me message for more details.

We now have EUP running server side as well come join us and check it out

Can anybody just tell me how to play? I’ve signed up I follow groups and there’s no legitimate way of how to do this. I’m confused.