LSCRP Los Santos County Roleplay (Recruiting all departments) (ELS Cars) (Working web based MDT!) https://discord.gg/ff297x7

SERVER IP- 63.142.252.154:30120
DISCORD- https://discord.gg/ff297x7

Hello I am the founder of the Los Santos County RP server and we are looking for more people to join our amazing community. We are a mature 18+ community looking for realistic RP that is still fun, we don’t believe in using economy systems that forces you to grind for hours just to do a RP. We are more than a FiveM Server, we are attached to a Arma3 server and our members play every game you can imagine together. Our Law Enforcement side includes our Communications Division, the Los Santos Police Dept, Los Santos Sheriff’s Office, San Andreas State Police, and many many specialty positions within Law Enforcement. These Specialties include Los Santos Regional SWAT, Detectives, Pursuit Intervention Team, Game Wardens, and several more. Our Fire/EMS has access to custom Firetrucks, Ambulances, and access to Life Flight Helicopters. Our Civ’s are free to choose who and what they RP as, we have many custom cars and try to give civs all the tools they need to do whatever they want to RP. We try to hold special members only events every or every other weekend, some past events include: Race Night, Retro night, Military RP, and Post Apocalyptic Night to just name a few. I could go on all day but instead swing by our discord or stop in the server and check it out yourself

EDIT
We have had a couple of negative comments so I figured I would mention this here to avoid wasting anyones time. If you join our community and want us to promote you immediately and/or give you admin within the first week of you joining it is not going to happen. We are a mature community and are only looking for mature players.

Screenshots

LSSO

LSPD

SASP

SAFD

Some Civilian Custom Cars

Offroad Toys

From one of our community’s youtubers

3 Likes

This sever is definitely great fun! One to rival DOJ! Especially with the MDT website! https://gta.71stsog.com/

2 Likes

When I first downloaded FiveM, the first thing I went to do was find a server like DOJ. I searched for 2 hours, until I stumbled upon 71st FiveM. From that moment on, I knew that I found “the one”. I play on this server so much, I can’t even estimate the amount of hours that I have spent with the guys at 71st FiveM. I’ve watched this server grow, and I am proud to be part of such a fun and professional community. The RP’s are great, but they can be so much better if you guys can join us. I can say, without hesitation, that this server will grow to be a great rival to the DOJ servers. The staff here are extremely helpful, and they work every single day to make this server a great experience for the players. I would definitely recommend that you guys come check it out, and hopefully stick with us and support us as we continue our journey to being one of the best FiveM servers out there.

2 Likes

Great server, Play here nearly everyday. Will openly accept new members within reason. Good rules and serious RP players. Highly recommend this server to anyone looking for a new place to call home for themselves, and their friends.

1 Like

I discovered this server during the first week, and I liked it a lot. I tried a few other servers to see if I could find something like the server that brought me to FiveM but 71st is the best I’ve found. We have a lot of international, active members, and some great tools, CAD/MDT, dedicated departments, and some great civs who ensure that our RP is great. I’m so grateful for the server!

1 Like

I joined right before the white-list and saw that the administration cared about the quality of the RP. The server is run with professionalism and respect. I love this server and I am glad I have found a community that cares for their members as well as the quality of the game play.

This server is trash. I’m just kidding. This server is loads of fun and has very friendly and helpful staff, the only bad thing is that you have to catch people on at certain times. When you catch people on, I guarantee that you will have a great role-play experience and have a fun time the entire time that you are on the 71st server.

The first server i found were the admins and the community were a great bunch of guy/girls, provides quality Role-Play.

This server is amazing I play there almost everyday. The members of the community come up with some of the best rp’s I have and haven’t thought of. I would highly recommend this server to anyone looking for a community to rp in.

Hi! This really is a great server! I really do recommend it. Lots of great admins, I really enjoy it here :slight_smile: I hope that everyone that joins will have the best RP experience that they could ever have, and of course, Have a Very Very Merry Christmas!!

We are still unwhitelisted for a couple more days. Make sure you swing by and check out the server. This could be the community you choose to stay with.

We are having another open weekend come on by and check out the server!

Updated with our new IP “63.142.252.154:30120” and also we will be unwhitelisting our server from Wednesday to Friday. Feel free to hop on and check out the server prior to applying on discord. Keep in mind we are only accepting mature rp’ers as this is an adult ran community and we expect our members to act like adults.

The server just keeps getting better and better.

I joined before the whitelist and have been here since. The server just keeps getting better and better as we grow. It’s never a dull moment with everyone in this community. I can this is one of the way better community’s to play with.

1 Like

I couldn’t have said it better Menace. We have so much to offer!

This server keeps getting better! The admin team is fair and fun to rp with!

By far the best server I have found. Mature Staff that actually know what they are are doing!

1 Like

So here’s the thing about 71st… It’s a serious RP server with an unserious side. Sometimes it’s all about Fivem. Sometimes it’s all about PUBG. Sometimes ARMA. And sometimes it’s just about chilling while doing something else. It’s become a community and a tight-knit group of friends. Come check it out.