Welcome to 6ixLife Roleplay! We are based off the city of Toronto offering a unique Roleplay experience for our members. We offer features such as EUP, ESX, and a beautifully made CAD. We offer our members the best custom vehicles both civilian and law enforcement, the latest FiveM scripts and tools to enhance roleplaying abilities.
Interview Discord: https://discord.gg/N7yy3cy
A Message From The Chief:
The Toronto Police Service has been widely recognized as a leader in policing and is committed to providing excellence, innovation and quality leadership to the citizens of Toronto. The Toronto Police Service is able to provide a multitude of advancement opportunities for its uniformed members.
What Can You Expect?
The Toronto Police Service is dedicated to delivering police services, in partnership with the communities we serve, to keep our city the best and safest place to be. We strive to bring positive and constructive influences when dealing with each other and the members of our communities. Our Officers receive a high level of training and are backed by today’s most innovative and modern Law enforcement technologies which allow our officers to safely serve the citizens of Toronto.
What are the requirements to join?
-All Applicants to the Toronto Police Service must be a minimum of 14 years of age.
-All applicants must be able to speak, read and write fluent English
- All Applicants must apply with their real first and last names to ensure higher security
-All Applicants must have a working microphone
Here at The Toronto Police Service, we offer many different opportunities to expand your policing career All specialized units can be found below this message. All cadets must go through our basic training program and a probationary period before being eligible to patrol. Following successful completion of training, you will be assigned to a patrol division where you will remain until you are a 3rd class constable. Once the rank of 3rd class constable is earned you will have the option to apply for a specialized unit
Available Patrol Divisions:
-42 Division (Blaine County)
-43 Division (Los Santos)
- Traffic Services
- Public Safety Response Team
- Emergency Task Force
- Marine Unit
How Do I Become A Police Officer?
- Join our interview discord & Complete an application form
- A Toronto Police recruiter will be in contact with you.
- Set a day and time for your first interview
- Upon a successful interview, you will be assigned as a Cadet-In-Training
- Once a cadet successfully completes their prescribed training they would be reclassified as a 4th class constable
Please be advised that the process for becoming a Police Constable within the 6ixLife community is competitive and as such, an applicant may be declined at any stage of the process.
Thank you all for your interest in the Communications department! In Communications, it is your responsibility and duty to communicate effectively and to dispatch emergency personnel with efficiency, and accuracy.
What you can expect:
Communications is dedicated to providing the best services possible to the citizens of Toronto, as well as the city’s emergency services. We strive to accurately and compassionately take 911 calls and promptly send the proper emergency service. We also make the best efforts to instruct civilians over the phone on how to properly administrate life-saving procedures while medical services are on the way.
Requirements to join:
To join the Communications center, you must fulfill the following requirements .
- Minimum of 16 years of age. (Exceptions of extreme maturity).
- Fluency in the English language.
- Able to provide first & last names.
- Working microphone.
- Stable internet connection. (Must be able to run the CAD system).
How can I join?:
- Fill out an application on our interview discord
- Conduct an interview on our Discord.
- Conduct a training session to learn about our CAD/MDT, and learn about dispatching calls.
- Begin probationary period (3 supervised patrols).
- Climb up the ranks!
- (Interim) Dispatch Director - G. Flew
- Dispatch Asst. Director - Vacant
- Dispatch Manager - Vacant
- Dispatch Supervisor - Vacant.
Once again, thank you for your interest in Communications, and enjoy your time spent on 6ixLife RP.
WHO ARE WE?
6ixLife Civilians is a civilian department based around The diverse city of Toronto. We strive to provide the best and fun atmosphere to create awesome scenarios for the community.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Here at 6ixLife Civilians, we allow civilians to get creative on scenarios that have never been done before. We strive to improve everything we can on the go while continuing to provide actions to all other departments during patrols. 6ixLife is a full ESX server meaning our civs have a vast amount of roleplaying options and scripts to aide with it!
How Do I Become A 6ixLife Civilian?
- Complete an application form on our interview discord
- A Civilian recruiter will be in contact with you.
- Set a day and time for your first interview
- Upon a successful interview, you will be assigned as a Recruit Civilian
- Once a civilian successfully completes their training they would be reclassified as a probation Civilian
Please be advised that the process for becoming a 6ixLifeCivilian is competitive and as such, an applicant may be declined at any stage of the process.
Board Of Directors:
Formerly Great Lakea Roleplay