5K Roleplay (Christmas Specials) (Friendly Staff)

Here at 5K Roleplay we pride ourselves in AMAZING RP and strive to be the best out there! Our Directors/Admins have expert level of experience in what we deal with and we will be able to assist you on any of your needs. There is always at least 1 of us always on at every moment to assist you, so don’t be afraid to join our Discord! A couple things about us is we are all about being flashy and standing out, as you can probably tell we love our graphics and how well they fit in with everything we use them for. We have custom vehicle skins for ALL of our police vehicles, along with many more AWESOME features!

So to get to the nitty gritty of 5KRP we will start with what we are hiring! Below is a list of all current dept. that are hiring:

• Moderators
  • Blaine County Sheriffs Dept.
  • Communications
  • LEO Admins
  • Civ Admins

Honestly we just want people to have a good time and enjoy the time they are having with 5K! If you feel like you would like to be any of those and would like to join then feel free to go to our WEBSITE and fill out an application for which you would like to join, ask about being a reservist for something else if you’d like also.

I will say there is about 6-7 of us right now, but we have some of the most fun a group of people could have online. We urge you to join and see just what we are about, after all we are looking for more awesome people to be there for the GRAND OPENING of the server!

Feel free to check out all of our links here!

Links

Discord: https://discord.gg/cbDypvk
TeamSpeak: Coming Soon!

Also let us know what we could improve on and what we are doing well at, we love feedback!

Feel free to vote on our community below! Would you recommend it to others?

• Yes
  • No
  • Kinda

0 voters

Thanks for checking us out!

signature

Jake N. | Chief Director

1 Like

Do you have a Cad/Mdt?

Not at the moment, but we are in the process of getting one :slight_smile:

Positions are starting to fill up… glad to see you guys here! :slight_smile:

how do I sign up, I dont have steam?