365RP ||WhiteList|| LF More Players || Hiring Police | Serious Roleplay || Robbery || Lots of Legal Illegal Jobs || Custom Cars| Housing ||

Hello,
We are just some normal guys/gals looking to enjoy our RP time. Looking to build a mature but fun community, so far we are getting some great people on board. I could sit here and blab on about the crap the server has, but in reality, we are adding and testing new things all the time. There is a good amount of things that need to be RP’d out and discovered.

I’m still looking for the right people to fill Admin moderator roles.

The server is economy ESX based. As well, we have a number of jobs with ranks that need leaders to fill them, such as a Chief Doc, Real estate, Mechanics, Police, Car Dealership (we will want a full staff ready before moving to this so folks can still buy cars). Many others! Plenty of housing available as well.

We have a 32 slot server today with 2 other test servers right now which one can be turned up for a second prod server once we fill the one.

So…if you would just like to swing in and have a look around the IP is 185.249.196.54:32030

If it is not online standby we are probably just applying a quick change. Hop in discord to see what we are up to discord available https://discord.gg/vzbK87n.

Hope to see you in game!

Thanks, 365RP team

0 Likes

Link expired

0 Likes

I updated the discord link

0 Likes

TY! set a not to expire one.

0 Likes

365 Rp is a great server. It is still being developed but it has so much to do. Check it out. https://discord.gg/NnCFKJn

0 Likes

Bump. Look at those incentives!

0 Likes

Bump, New server framework, New server IP, Discord link should be not to expire!

0 Likes

A fun server,lots of jobs some are actual jobs others are rp jobs. Cool people lots of fun times

1 Like

This server is such a great experience. The community makes the server even more fun. I’ve played everyday since Ive joined and plan to continue giving this server more of my time.

1 Like

Glad you are enjoying it!

0 Likes

Community Update!
We have seen some great people come into the community over the last week. Our base is getting to be a great mix of people. We are still looking for more police. I’m willing to pay a bonus of $500,000 per approved application until Friday 4/19/19 or all positions are filled.

We do also need a few more Admins with experience in keeping the server in line. DM Trigahappy in Discord if you would like to be interviewed.

Looking forward to see who joins the community this week!

TY
365RP Team

0 Likes

Hello,
We have gone whitelisted! We don’t care much for those folks that like to watch the city burn (outside of good RP). Since we have had such a great base of people join over the last week and more coming daily we want to keep the server going with the least amount of BS as possible.

Applications can be filled out here: [https://www.365rp.net/applications]

365RP Team

0 Likes

not a bad server. Use to be part of it. yall would have fun here if your new to rp

0 Likes

Would file a ban appeal but since that can only be done in discord I can not. requesting access to discord to file a ban appeal

0 Likes