32 slots outrapassa isso and the server closing alone

It only shows about two or three more players than there is in the server. Or at least that’s what I have experienced

yes more the amount of people connecting on my server is huge and this last limit of 32 player ta making my server crashes does not have a queued script something that blokea pass this limit, if I disable this hardcap this will not solve my problem?

I would suggest keeping hard cap on.

we just deactivated the hardcap and still continue to exceed the limit of 32 slots and setting the server and we turn the hardcap back on and also do not change anything

It may show as over 32 players but as I stated earlier due to restrictions in the fivem framework you will not be able to exceed this.

send a print, or send me a script to help me or something that blocks you from 32 slots, 32 player

more you do not understand friend has a lot of people type 42 that gets to connect on the server and that makes it fall close alone, fiveM does not allow it anymore it allows them to connect to the server and quit

This is what hard cap does. Im not sure what else i could provide you with.

my server keeps dropping message server 15 seconds. etc … someone has a script to queue something to help?

I dunno what you’re on about but there are queue systems that exist. For example, the search function on this site is particularly useful.

From past experience, I’m going to personally recommend the option queue system that comes with Blu’s Easy Admin.

Also, to clear some confusion which you seem to be having, it is currently (2/2/2018) impossible to have more than 32 clients on your server at one time. The server browser is not perfect, and it starts to pass 32 VISUALLY. Again IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO HAVE MORE THAN 32 PLAYERS CONNECTED TO A FIVEM SERVER AT ONE TIME.

yes more the amount of players connected is too much and this makes the server crashes not only my more several type a bug of the fiveM so I need a script with queue etc …

I’m having a really hard time understanding you. You want to decrease the amount of player slots? If so, just edit it in your server.cfg

rp

this error that is fucking me, and after a while the id of the staff disappears from the top of the player

I don’t know how a owner like this is having his server as full as 32 people at a time…

why not? the one i play on is always full and got to wait forever in que.

I didn’t mean that, I was talking about how this owner knows absolutely nothing about how FiveM works and how weird it is that he has so many people on his server despite what I said above.

rp ???

gotcha… makes sense i guess i read into it wrong.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.