2 servers same machine

I have two fxservers on the same vps. i changed the port and the name of the servers as well as the folders they are in. when i launch one then the other the first one just times out it starts sending hitch warning. any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

You’re probably just best off ignore those hitch warnings. I get them all the time but there’s no lag on my server. If you are experiencing lag or timeouts then it’s probably your VPS that lacks performance. Try upgrading it or try running less applications/FiveM servers and see if performance improves.

yeah it does work as soon as server 2 is launched server 1 kicks all players off it times out pretty much :frowning:

Has to be a performance issue, or your VPS provider has some kind of firewall that messes something up.

most likely my performance this is the specs

VPS 1 Windows 2016/2012 R2 Standard 1 Core 3.7 Ghz, 4 GB RAM , 100 GB Drive

Yeah that’ll do it windows server already uses quite a lot of performance, I use it myself and I’ve got the same issue, so I’ve upgraded to get some more CPU cores, which helped in my case.

so to be able to run two i proble need to upgrade to two cores not 1

well it would certainly help to improve performance so if you can get an upgrade I’d say go for it. not guaranteeing it’ll defiantly work but at least you’ll have a bigger chance of success.

thank you for the help

1 Like

Run linux because the linux system uses less memeory and cpu

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.