2 peoples in local network bug

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

**GTA V version?last
**Up to date?yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?steam
**Windows version?windows 10
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?yes
**Error screenshot (if any) https://gyazo.com/a51c424321571d9944ac74bb3c5a71b7
**System specifications : i7 4th 4970k, 1080gtx 32 gb
**What did you do to get this issue?if my girlfriend play alone while i’m not in the game everything is fine, If i play alone while she not in the game also everything is fine. But if we play at the same time, same server. We got sometime error crash. I think if we play at the sametime with same ip adress local network FiveM will crash
**What server did you get this issue on?Quebec Crew Serveur
CitizenFX.log file where upload file, txt is too long…
.dmp files/report IDs 166fc317-8da4-4171-920b-7ad958a532a1

If an issue with starting: no
**GTA V folder screenshot **
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
**Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.

IP Issue because when 2 persons longing in from the same house it shows same IP and we are getting that error

The error you provided is quite unrelated to networking. Im guessing one of the mods you have installed on the server is causing this. And your girlfriend playing could cause this issue because the code will probably take another code path, than when you are hosting.

You should try running the server without mods. If this resolves the issue, put them back one by one until you crash again. And ofc remove that mod from the server :slight_smile:

More information about ZLIB errors:

I didnt install mods, its new installation FiveM both on my girlfriend computer and mine. I play all day long alone yesterday without error. 30 minutes after my friend connect boom error…

Could you please include the log file?

CitizenFX.log (196.7 KB)

1 Like

i play it at 4k resolution, somebody toll me to try in 720p and both machine mine and girlfriend computer

dmp file crashe

You do infact use mods on the server, they get downloaded when they downloaded when you join the server.
I’ve found one perculiar thing in the log, this happens right before crashing:

[   5956375] ResourceCacheDevice::EnsureFetched downloading wheel_hiend_17.ydr (hash 320c243c01dacd46455710482279d71c7200cc54) from http://144.217.10.124:2018/files/Stream01/wheel_hiend_17.ydr
[   5956844] ResourceCacheDevice: downloaded wheel_hiend_17.ydr in 457 msec (size 1546210)
[   5956859] ResourceCache::AddEntry: Saved cache:v1:ac3f2006daf65843ef858a85c53759fbda32ed39 to the index cache.
[   5956875] coll open compcache:/Stream01/wheel_hiend_17.ydr
[   5956875] Huh - we fetched wheel_hiend_17.ydr already, and it isn't in the cache now. That's strange.
[   5956875] ResourceCacheDevice::EnsureFetched downloading wheel_hiend_17.ydr (hash 320c243c01dacd46455710482279d71c7200cc54) from http://144.217.10.124:2018/files/Stream01/wheel_hiend_17.ydr
[   5957281] ResourceCacheDevice: downloaded wheel_hiend_17.ydr in 402 msec (size 1546210)
[   5957281] Downloaded the same asset (wheel_hiend_17.ydr) twice in the same run - that's bad.

Basically what it saids that it couldn’t cache the downloaded file and right after that it downloads the same file again :confused:

I’m not sure how to fix this, might be worth to delete the cache folder and try again.
Could also be a permission issue, but doubt it since the other mods download perfectly fine. Maybe consult the server owner about this issue, maybe he can investigate further. Especially the wheel_hiend_17.ydr file.

So you said the mod one the server i join, download on my cache folder could crash the game. I need to delete the cache folder and retry if not resolve this problem. I need to tell admin server remove wheel_hiend_17.ydr or do something ?

I’m not sure at this point, this could be a client issue or a server issue.

One course of action could be to remove the mod that causes this caching issue and duplicate download, therefor you must consult the server owner. He should know how to fix it or which files are causing it.

thx you for your time.

Still having the issue?

Still have the issue
-if i play alone=no bug
-if my girlfriend play alone=no bug
-if we play at the sametime on the server=boommm crash
-if i play other server while my girlfriend play on the server=no bug
-i delete cache folder on my computer and computer girlfriend=still have the issue
-Server we play have 30 peoples everyday connect at the same time, admin dont want remove mod the one with issue.

strange bug…

wheel_hiend_17.ydr is from https://fr.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/real-wheels-pack right ? its possible block or desactive on the client to download this mod from server ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.