2 Id iguais - 2 same id

My friend and I were playing on the same account at fivem until I buy gta on my steam and now when I try to log into a server I log in with the same id as my friend so we can’t play together! help me please.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This is intended behaviour, one person per GTA5 entitlement/purchase.

Delete %localappdata%\DigitalEntitlements and start FiveM again

This will then ask you to re-login with your social club account instead of his.

didn’t work

then one of you are still using the same account or you need to contact the server owner.

I have the same problem and cant find a way so find the problem

It’s meant to stop people abusing Family Sharing. It’s intended so you can’t ban evade for example. As @Jaymo said - it’s supposed to do this.

You will just have to purchase it on Steam or Social Club. Steam is selling it for -50% off till the 15th for 15 USD.

I buy in steam and same thing happens

Delete %localappdata%\DigitalEntitlements and start FiveM again as @Painwithin said

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.