1st person view movement style

I really enjoy how can I controll my character when I am changing my camera to 1st person view. I mean style of movements or something like this. Is that possible to force client always use this style of movements but for 3rd person view cam?

I don’t want first person cam. I want to change animations/control of it as it with 1st person view. Idk how to explain it better.

I think I get what you mean. Unfortunetly, the style of movement for the two cameras are locked ( I believe after looking ). This means that the style you feel in 1st person will only be available in first person and vice versa.

Since the two are very different styles of gameplay, it would be not only very hard, but very weird seeing how it play out in that different camera considering they are optomized for different things.

Sad. Btw how can I make my char be always in ‘action’ mode at least?

You mean like ready to fight kind of action mode? (If thats what you mean) Ummmm… threaten to punch everyone. You can really keep them in certain modes. What you see is what has to stay unless someone really wants to dig through code just to do something.

Already found it in natives. SetPedUsingActionMode

Then create some code using the Native. For Citizen.CreateThread (or CreateFunction) (Whatever it is), create the code. You might be able to use that.
Just make sure your designating CitzenFx.