GAME GIVEAWAY FOR GETTING ON! 250000 starting bonus | NEW HEIGHTS RP | ECONOMY | jobs | custom cars | custom scripts | custom eup | hiring | police needed | whitelisted jobs | serious roleplay | teamspeak |

STARTING BONUS RIGHT NOW IS 250000!

If you guys join this weekend we are going to be doing a giveaway for people that get in the game
this will include a free game out of 5 choices

Hey everyone and thanks for stopping by!

So I want to interest you guys in a new server! But before I do that I want to tell you a little about myself and my staff.

A little about myself: I started playing fivem in November of 2016 and I played on a server for a year and learned how to roleplay from the bottom as an officer with a server that only had like 5 people playing at the time to becoming the Commissioner of CHP in a server with more than 1500 members. Then after realizing that my RP experience could be better, I and some friends from the CHP division in that server made a new server and I stayed there and we became the server with 700 members. However once again me and another group of friends left, and now I decided to make my own server.

I give you New Heights RP. Where RP comes first.

My dream for this server as one of the owners is to make sure that everyone has fun with custom scripts and custom cars. The main thing we all want is to make sure that as a group of friends we have fun and bring on people into our Community to join us in becoming a friend and have fun with us.

I also want this server to be the place that people can if they are having issues in the real world can find a place away from the real world to take a break and come here and just become a different person through RP itself. But we can’t do it without more members to help us have a better RP experience. Male or Female Civilian or Police, we are looking for people that want to follow in the mission to come here and RP.

The goal of my staff is to make sure that every member has fun, answer any questions that a member could have. Through my time as a player, I also need to make sure that my staff can keep their cool and make sure that if things get rough as they will with a non-whitelisted server they can decide to take a break and let another admin who is level headed and cool to make sure that the members get treated fairly.

Civilians are given a lot of custom scripts and stuff to do so that they are not bored. WE have a custom Drug script that allows players to actually try and have fun.

Some things that are cool about us, the custom items our team has implemented into the cad for easy access such as department applications for applying instead of having a website.
Examples:

Applications in CAD

For cops I have made a calculator to automatically get fine amounts and jail time amounts as well as making it so that penal codes are automatically populated when typing the code or number.
Example:

Arrest report

I have setup a new warrant system that allows for more detailed warrant reports so cops have to take the time to write it out for other officers to see whats going on if the writing officer has logged off.
Example.

Warrant system

WE also have begun to edit our own EUP textures so everything that LEO and EMS wear is custom to our server and non other. We also have begun to edit vehicles to make them custom to our server and non other aswell.

If you are looking for somewhere to move up because you feel you are stuck, this is the place to do it. We need people to come in and help the team for the team.

We blend the RP with fun and seriousness for everybody to enjoy their time in NEW Heights RP.

For those of you that want to join us! Please come to our discord and come talk to us!
[https://discord.gg/UhfDCP7]

For the civilians that are joining please go to https://newheightsrp.com and set up a Character the access password is NHRP

For anyone that joins you will get a free $250,000 for your first RP scenario!

1 Like

Amazing server, great scripts and better people. I think if your reading this, you should check this out.

One of the best servers I’ve played in so far. The depth of the RP is crazy, the staff are very helpful and respond with a level head. There are so many unique vehicles, jobs, and scripts. I’ve never had so much fun playing this server. The owner is the best.

Honestly the best server out there, Great support by its members and great RP the scripts for this server are unreal how cool they are. So many opportunities for white list jobs, drug locations,black market,own your own businesses and make money off them and much much more!! I would highly recommend this server to anyone the more members and the faster the population builds the better the RP is for everyone! JOIN THIS SERVER TODAY!

Defiantly one of my favorite RP servers ive been on in a long time, Car’s are beautiful scripts are insanely cool! Great Owner And staff very helpful with report bugs etc. I recommend this server extremally! The more people we can get To raise the population the better for the RP community!

This is one of the best RP severs I have encountered In a long time! There are numerous vehicles that are high quality. I love the community on the server any issues or problems you run into never get unnoticed! They manage and fix immediately! I would highly recommend this server if your looking for a awesome RP experience!!! This being said give it a shot you wont be let down!!!