(15+) ACRP | Custom Vehicles and Assets | [Whitelisted]

● Discord: You will get access once your application has been accepted.
● Website: https://acrp-applications.bubbleapps.io/

About Us

ACRP was founded by Kawiz and Jake in January of 2018. Here at ACRP, we like to keep realism and professionalism to the roleplaying to give our members them the best experience. ACRPs Development Team has spent countless hours making our server the best it can possibly be for our members. We have recently transformed ACRP into a fully whitelisted server. If you would like to join ACRP in this transformation into being fully whitelisted, please click on the website link posted above.

Departments
(All departments currently are open)

● San Andreas Highway Patrol
● Blaine County Sheriffs Office
● Los Santos Police Department
● Paleto Bay Police Department
● San Andreas Fire & EMS
● San Andreas Communications
● Civilian

Our Features

Custom Cad/MDT
Custom Non-Els Vehicles
Custom Scripts
Statewide RP
Trunk and Hood Script
Huk Script
Select Fire Script
and many more...

Screenshots

coming soon…

Why Wait? Apply Now!

is there a discord i can join?

Only members of ACRP will get access to the discord, feel free to apply using the link posted above!

how many are currently whitelisted?

10 currently, we just switched over to being whitelisted.

Still hiring all departments!!!

This server is absolute trash. I had an awful experience while in there and ALL of the staff are super power hungry. They even stole DOJRP’s logo that is hilarious. You can join at your discretion but Im saying I had an awful experience while in there.

1 Like

Fun to play on and a decent server, but the admins and directors can’t take criticism, nor can they be respectful around others. One example of this was they used to have staff only meetings and they used to talk poorly about how their members cant do things right. hope things have changed but just a heads up.

1 Like

Yes I also experienced slander from these staff members and a few other members experienced this with me.

1 Like

Never experienced “slander” but all members used to talk about defamation of character with these secret meeting they used to have thank go Noah and Nate along with Shourob spoke out about these.

Still looking to Active LEO and Civilians! Apply Here: https://acrp-applications.bubbleapps.io/

1 Like

I’m concerned about your past experience with ACRP? It shows your account was just made? So did you make this account just to say that?

oops this was intended for ACDCrp
lol

1 Like

Haha! Do you mind going back and deleting your msgs?

Thanks!

i was wondering if i could speak to the director via discord Nick#7240

Daily Bump!

Doing training Today!

I have the same experience when confronting them about lying in there server bio, due to the fact that my server when it was up was the only ACRP. They have since changed it. But the Directors cant take criticism and are very arrogant.

This server was the first server I joined when I downloaded fivem. It was fun at first, RP got hectic but that’s to be expected, at the time it was a public server, not sure about now. It was fun until I got banned for no reason whatsoever.

Can we see pictures of the vehicles?

Iv done a application