14 New ESX jobs

garbage markers dont seem to work.

Markers not showing for pizza delivery

Did you get it to work?

Well, please do it for us then!

esx_mafia is not working, i have mafia boss job and it still not working

the fishing ā€œtugā€ runs out of gas waaaay to fast and leave people stranded in the oceanā€¦ where do you go to change it so it either does not run out of fuel or it does it really really slow

just change the boat that spawns to a normal speed boat

Can I add a vehicle to the Pizza job? if so how do i do that?

Do i need another script for this one to work? :slight_smile: iā€™m fairly new to creating servers :slight_smile:

Lol just open
esx_pizza/config.lua
and change this to what ever u want

Config.Trucks = {
	"faggio",
	--"packer"	
}

like:

Config.Trucks = {
	"adder"	
}
1 Like

if u have esx_jobs working then no

more details then only itā€™s not working it s not possible for us to understand what exactly is not workingā€¦
Plus with this info we canā€™t help you to solve this issueā€¦

can someone list the job names??? so i can enter them in db?

Sb knows how to stop markers and stuff when change job or add a button to leave job somewhere? I cant leave the job in nany way XD. markes would still be there
EDIT: have seen it in mail but doesnt work in pizza dedlivery, will try to change that ^^

Btw @zeNitros u have got the .sql files with the job names, just have to execute it in whatever u use for ur database and will appear in ur job list.

so pizaza cancel delivery does not workā€¦ any fix?

Hello,
For some reason when i accept the job Fisherman for example (doesnt work for any job) It doesnt show any blip. Also teleporting to the blip coordinates doesnt show any interaction menu of some sort.
Do you know why that could be?

In the config.lua each file as a different config.lua so you would need to change each config and then change it to en

is there a way to just white list just the police and ems jobs the rest can be public