#1 QIGRP | SERIOUSRP | EsX | 20+ JOBS | CUSTOMCAD | WHITELISTED JOBS | 300 + CARS | PETS| $20,000 START | NEW| US | UPDATED 02/12/2018

final

We are Quantum Impulse Gaming. We are an established gaming community that have been in action since February, 2010. Quantum Impulse Gaming is best known for our renown role-playing gamemode Lifestyle in Garry’s Mod. As you might know Garry’s Mod has many limitations. We are extremely pleased to finally be able to release our FiveM roleplay server!

Why you should Join

Why you should join us:Quantum Impulse Gaming’s FiveM Roleplay server is a serious roleplay server that incorporates a simple rule into almost all situations, that rule is USE COMMON SENSE. We like to try and give every player the most immersive experience possible. Thanks to our dedicated staff we have made this server into a place where you can choose between over 20+ jobs and counting…

Links

Forums: http://www.quantumimpulsegaming.com/forum/

FiveM Server: https://servers.fivem.net/#/servers/detail/74.91.113.97:30120

FiveM Server Direct Connect: 74.91.113.97:30130

Discord: https://discord.gg/9BbZMxn

Teamspeak: 66.150.214.9:19150

Screenshots

Quantum Impulse Gaming's Custom CAD

Server Features

$20,000 start
Daily server updates
Custom Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD)
Over 300 cars
Over 20 police vehicles
6 Drugs (Weed, Cocaine, Meth, LSD, Fentanyl, Opium)
Mature staff and players
Realistic vehicle damage
Real Estate
Investing

Youtube Video

https://youtu.be/pqWJvGLAJ4s

Requirements
  • FiveM must be installed
  • Teamspeak (Emergency Services Only) and Discord For Chatting and Announcements
  • Own a legit copy of Grand Theft Auto Five
  • Must have and activated your microphone for role-play
Dedicated Server Specifications

CPU: I7-7700k @ 4.20GHz -> 5.0GHz turbo
RAM: 64 GB DDR4
Storage: 500GB SSD RAID 1

QIG | RP Staff

Counsel: Andy | Jmark | Sircapalot

Liaison: DetectiveJake

Super Admin: Rightwing | Joe

Admin: VitaminC | Linkz | Leo | 9mmbluefalcon | Delta | S.O.N.I.C

Moderator: Frank

The police and emergency response aspect of this server is amazing. The custom CAD MDT and Dispatch system is amazing, and is nothing like any other FiveM server.

The in-game 911 calls even go directly to dispatch, the records and lookups are all real data as well.

Even the regular civilian lifestyle on this server is immense. There are so many different jobs and drugs to choose from, gangs, etc.

I recommend at least watching the brief trailer above. If that doesn’t make you want to join then nothing will.

We have a team of dedicated staff and professional developers working on the server.

QIG is a public server that for the lifetime of its inception, has been constantly filled. We are now trying to fill this one!

This server, as it stands is not a police-only or EMS server, however has more features and immersion than most (if not all) other PoliceRP servers out there due to the developers, and the greenfield approach on our CAD/MDT systems.

This server is and will always remain public!

Really love the work you guys put into this community. Custom CAD where no other community have atm. Keep up the good work with the server :smiley:.

Added 100+ Custom Cars Today! We have reached 62 Unique players!!! Thank you!!

How to get the Computer Mod?

Are you referring to the custom cad? BrianSauce is working on a web based version that he’ll probably be posting about in the near future that he’ll make available for any interested communities you’ll have to discuss the details with him though.

The Desktop based CAD/MDT system QIG uses can be downloaded from our forums. In order to sign in and use it, you will have to be whitelisted as a police officer or dispatch.

As Jmark stated, I am currently working on a web based CAD for Police, Dispatch, Civilians, etc. If you or a community you know is interested in having the same system we use, feel free to send me a message.

oh okey, but so it not possibol to just get it?
i have a server i fink that wil work good for it

Can I please join? :slight_smile:

@woundschal Of coarse you can. Everything you need to connect is in the details! Happy RPing :slight_smile:

Do you mean over 300 custom cars or over 300 vanilla cars? Because I know until today, there is 561 separate, controllable vehicles. Though, that includes all vehicles from planes, to boats and to motorcycles to cars Lol.

• 245 of these are Online-exclusive

• 281 of these were added as part of a DLC.

• 231 of these are exclusive to the enhanced version of the game (Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC)

• 387 of these are completely new

• 38 of these are single-player-exclusive or only appear in story mode during missions.
    Alongside the controllable vehicles, there are 31 uncontrollable trains and trailers in the game:

• 22 trailers

• 2 [unused, unobtainable trailers]
  • 9 trains

• 1 duplicate prop-based model ([Avenger]