I cant download The Client version

@OfficialLAPDClan i don’t mind waiting now that i know i’m not the only one with the problem lol

@Goa38 So true!! I was very frustrated when I thought it was on my end and I’d tried everything! Then no one was answering to say there was a problem. I’m okay with waiting now that it’s been acknowledged that there really is a problem and it’s not on my end of things.

yo guys do I have to finish the gta 5 prologue to play fivereborn? cuz my gta 5 just downloaded and I haven’t opened it yet

no. You do not

@Bootch its worth it man. and nooo you dont need to play the story mode first or any first mission first to play fivereborn

do you guys think that they can fix it today ?

@Bootch said in I cant download The Client version:

do you guys think that they can fix it today ?

Probaly tomorrow,

Download this, and place it into your game directory: http://kanersps.pw/FiveReborn.exe.dev. DIRECT CONNECT ONLY THOUGH

The error code is still here! Fix it!!

Please FIX it :confused: :frowning: :100: :a: :accept:

they said they are working on it you guys harassing them wont make it get fixed any faster

can’t download the client…it says “404 NOT FOUND” any help?

@Legomaniac9999 OMG THAT REALLY WORKS THANK YOU ALOT

Can’t download the client, I get BootStrapper error. Just wanna say looking forward to it being fixed what you guys are doing is great, thank you for providing an alternate online experience with mods for gta V :slight_smile:

I’m getting the bootstrapper error as well

same problem

When I try to download the client (or server), it says “Error 404” ?

@hazzy_n Same for me :frowning:

someone already works?

Server down :frowning: for download client