I cant download The Client version

@edmundhei That’s exactly what is happening to me. I have checked, turned off, changed everything and tried different browsers. No matter what I do, I am getting the same response again and again. updater.fivereborn.com refused to connect.

Same here Same error plz fix this love this mod

i have that problem. today is the first time i tried to download fivereborn, but the download had some citizen fx error. so i deleted all the mods from gta folder, tried fivereborn.exe again and now i’m stuck with error 7. i can’t open the exe file, and i can’t download a new one. any solutions?

this happened 4 month ago with a bunch of other people and they fixed it.

@GeorgeRios I just got that exact same message when posting here. This is terribly frustrating.

Updater is down, please be patient.

Got it Boss.

@Boss so it will work? ok great then, i was affraid it was a problem with my pc or browsers xD

@edmundhei @GeorgeRios @XTheGreatJamesX @OfficialLAPDClan @EnerGonix You guys are asking about a completely different problem. Recently (like within 3 hrs) there was an issue and the devs are working on resolving it. I’m not sure when, but yes hopefully soon. All you will need to do is touch a file (create a file, be it copy the original exe or what have you) named “FiveReborn.exe.dev”. Keep in mind that this won’t show the list you normally have (As supplied by updater.fivereborn.com) you will need to get the ip and type it in the gear tab to then join a server manually. I won’t say this again XD.

@exalented renameing it doesn’t work for me unfortunately

doesn’t work for me either

or me…

guys is the download link broken or something cuz it wont download for me. are they fixing it?

@Bootch Yes One off the Mods says so

@Boss said in I cant download The Client version:

Updater is down, please be patient.

@Goa38 @XTheGreatJamesX @GeorgeRios @Bootch

oh oops xD my gta 5 just finished downloading I literally I bought gta 5 just for this xD

@Bootch xD

@OfficialLAPDClan i don’t mind waiting now that i know i’m not the only one with the problem lol

@Goa38 So true!! I was very frustrated when I thought it was on my end and I’d tried everything! Then no one was answering to say there was a problem. I’m okay with waiting now that it’s been acknowledged that there really is a problem and it’s not on my end of things.

yo guys do I have to finish the gta 5 prologue to play fivereborn? cuz my gta 5 just downloaded and I haven’t opened it yet