Mods.asi problem

GTA V version : Lasted (Bikers)
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? Windows 10

Hi i have a problem with the mods.asi file, it is no longer a day and so do my game crash if you had a new mods.asi file, can you send me this ?

Go to your gta 5 root folder. Delete OpenIV.asi.
Start OpenIV -> Tools -> Asi Manager -> Install OpenIV.ASI.

Again go your GTA 5 Root folder and copy OpenIV.asi to

(FiveRebornclientfolder)\plugins

Rename OpenIV.asi to mods.asi

Is this what you mean?

I’m using redux fine… please tell when it crashes, any screenshots would be nice.

i d’ont have error screen in english but the error is “out of memory”

@匚яαzγ_廾ατεя said in Mods.asi problem:

I’m using redux fine… please tell when it crashes, any screenshots would be nice.

I don’t have error screenshot in english but the error is “Out of memory”

@DoJoMan18 said in Mods.asi problem:

Go to your gta 5 root folder. Delete OpenIV.asi.
Start OpenIV -> Tools -> Asi Manager -> Install OpenIV.ASI.

Again go your GTA 5 Root folder and copy OpenIV.asi to

(FiveRebornclientfolder)\plugins

Rename OpenIV.asi to mods.asi

Is this what you mean?

I still have the same problem if you could send me your Mods.asi file (if you have the bikers Update?)

mods.asi is openiv.asi just renamed so use yours to make sure its up to date etc

@GanjaMonster said in Mods.asi problem:

mods.asi is openiv.asi just renamed so use yours to make sure its up to date etc

Yes i try with my OpenIV.asi but is not work

@匚яαzγ_廾ατεя Why are you using redux? The “creator” stole pretty much everything on it

@Mikeeh 1) You dont have proof that he stole anything, as what creater of VisualV 1says, it might be a thing that the game setting visvualv uses are best, so does the the Redux(not in the the copy thing but there would be something in VisualV creator’s mind that came up in Josh. ok?)
2) First thing is first, doesn’t stop me from using it, cause it does what https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyVEOw1OmiI&feature