Nice fly mod does only work half. Suggestions?

Its about this mod. The server does allow client-side asi mods and it works till the point where i should fly.

unpack it and rename “Nice Fly.asi” to “NiceFly.asi”. Enable it with H and then run and jump.

The mod is supposed to let you jump very high and then starts flying. The jump works but then you just fall back to earth. I know that fiver doesnt like some mods but i would like to know why and how to make it work.

Thanks in advance,
Slluxx

Do you press S after you jump?

@Boss

like i said. i used this mod in singleplayer with success. So yes. i know how to use it and tried a lot of things.
I just cant use it properly on the fiver servers i have.

Maybe the natives that are used by the mod aren’t in fivereborn.

@Slluxx said in Nice fly mod does only work half. Suggestions?:

Its about this mod. The server does allow client-side asi mods and it works till the point where i should fly.

unpack it and rename “Nice Fly.asi” to “NiceFly.asi”. Enable it with H and then run and jump.

The mod is supposed to let you jump very high and then starts flying. The jump works but then you just fall back to earth. I know that fiver doesnt like some mods but i would like to know why and how to make it work.

Thanks in advance,
Slluxx

@Slluxx said in Nice fly mod does only work half. Suggestions?:

@Boss

like i said. i used this mod in singleplayer with success. So yes. i know how to use it and tried a lot of things.
I just cant use it properly on the fiver servers i have.

your OP says NOTHING about you using this in singleplayer. I would have banned you for a bad attitude and stupidity.

your OP says NOTHING about you using this in singleplayer. I would have banned you for a bad attitude and stupidity.

Don’t be a cunt m8, why not try and help resolve the issue instead of complaining? It’ll be a win win that way.

1 Like