Streamed vehicles stopped working

I have 10 different vehicle mods that are streamed server side. All worked fine yesterday, but now today only half of them are working and I have not changed anything.

Ambulance, Police 1, Police 4 (Unmarked), and FIB all work still. FIB2, both Sheriff vehicles, police 2 and 3 and the firetruck do not work.

I’ve cleared both the server cache and my own client side cache, but still not working…

Any suggestions?

I had this problem before… i don’t know what the correct way of fixing it, but i reinstalled the server and redid the streaming.

@Eric said in Streamed vehicles stopped working...:

I had this problem before… i don’t know what the correct way of fixing it, but i reinstalled the server and redid the streaming.

Just re-deleted both cache’s and its now working. Must have missed something the first time. Thanks.

Alright, have fun :smiley:

So I hate to revive an old topic, but the issue has returned. No one else has this issue and it seems to be only on my end.

Vehicles were working fine for about a week, after I reconfigured my firewall on both my modem and PC. Then yesterday I left the server while playing with some friends, came back in to see my vehicles were back to default, but they were still modified for everyone else.

Things I’ve tried that did not work:

Cleared my game cache
Restarted the server, cleared the cache
Reconfigured firewalls
Disabled firewalls
Disabled windows defender
Disabled all scripts and resources (except car mods)
Reinstalled FiveReborn
Reinstalled GTAV
Dedicated hosting

Sometimes half the vehicles work, sometimes none work. Vehicles I have saved in my enhanced reborn trainer work fine. Obviously something on my PC is blocking or conflicting with streamed vehicles. Other resources seem to work just fine.

I’m all out of ideas of what to try and really frustrated.

Do you have a rented server?

Not at the moment. I did before but still had the same issue.

Yeah I have a rented server and the same happened last week… Modded vehicles that used to work streamed in the server no longer work… Had to clean out all my mods and re upload them in an order and jump in the server to find out what one was causing the issue… I hope you dont have to go through that too

But why would it cause the issue for just me and not everyone else too…

I am not sure, but if I understood it right, the cars get downloaded everytime you join the server.

Caused by your Internet connecting it takes longer or less longer. Did you tried to wait some time before you spawn any modified car?

Yes I tried that. Like I mentioned above, it was working great, left the game then came back in and they haven’t worked since. Vehicles I have saved in my enhanced reborn trainer work fine.

For example a car that always doesn’t work is sheriff. To me it’s the default car for but everyone else I’m driving a CVPI.

I should also mention when this is happening, the option on the enhanced reborn trainer to delete spawned vehicle when you spawn a new one does not work. When my vehicles work, it works.

It’s almost like I’m missing a file, or a file is being blocked of some sort. All my other resources work fine, it’s only ever the vehicles I have problem with. The list above of the things I’ve tried, I’ve done multiple times but nothing worked.

@Boss So this makes absolutely no sense, but running my game in compatibility mode for Windows 7 fixes my vehicles. Although add on cars still do not work (freezes my reborn trainer when spawning them by name) and the “Remove Previous Vehicle” option in the reborn trainer still does not work.

EDIT: V5 of EnhancedReborn fixes the issue with previous vehicle not deleting.