Disable/Mute Siren Script

Are there any scripts that can disable/mute sirens with the push of a button that works for all players on the server and not just on your own end?

There are plenty of scripts out there (trainer’s too) but they only work on your own end and other players can still hear the siren even though you cant.

We are working on it, some synch bug that need to be fixed right now.
Will be shared on the release forum in time :wink:

@Konijima said in Disable/Mute Siren Script:

That’s great to hear! If you need testers, I’d be happy to help!

@deziel0495 Perfect i will need tester for sure so lets keep in touch. Maybe add me on Discord

@Konijima Perfect, I have a discord server actually. I’ll send you the link via PM. Let me know if you get the link.

@Konijima Don’t know if you have seen my server on FiveReborn but I run the California Highway Patrol server and a lot of people really want this so if more testers can bring the mod out faster, I’d be happy to help considering this script is in very high demand lol ! :slight_smile:

@konijima If you want I can also be a tester, just PM me if you need it :slight_smile:

I would love to know when this gets released!

@Konijima said in Disable/Mute Siren Script:

Any chance you would know when this is planned to be released. I play with my friends all the time and pulling someone over with your sirens not turning off gets very annoying. I would die for this kind of mod…

Can i have the file plz i want too test that too

Hey guys, this was just released! http://forum.fivereborn.com/topic/1697/no-siren-server-side

its released and it works fine <<<<< DISCLAIMER >>>>>> USING TRAINERS OR POLICEMENU SILENT SIREN OPTION WILL NOT WORK now due to this you must use G to mute/acrivate siren then when u hit an intersection hit G hold E to wail/yelp etc have fun guys this is gonna change a lot for the RP guys out there strongly recommended 10/10