ROS Launcher process failed

Already tired that

What somehow fixed it for me was to create a folder in my GTA V root folder, and install FiveReborn from there.
I had it on a different drive entirely before, which presumably caused this error. Why? I couldn’t tell you.

So to clarify, I put FiveReborn.exe in “C:/Program Files/Grand Theft Auto V/fivereborn” and ran it from there, this error didn’t pop up afterwards.

Just tired your "fix " still no luck still the same error.

@Stuart554 Well that’s a shame. Sorry it didn’t work. Maybe try it with a clean install and then try my ‘fix’? (Although I think you’re sick of doing clean installs)
I do want to stress the importance of having a clean GTA V install because when I tried it with a figuratively ‘dirty’ install it didn’t work.

1 Like

Issues been fixed, he apparently didn’t have a game save because of the fresh install. After finishing the first SP mission it now works.

Lol now that I think about it I redid the introduction mission around that time as well due to my fresh install.
If that is indeed what caused this error then this error is terribly undescriptive. Glad its been resolved though, have fun!

@afterburn said in ROS Launcher process failed.:

Lol now that I think about it I redid the introduction mission around that time as well due to my fresh install.
If that is indeed what caused this error then this error is terribly undescriptive. Glad its been resolved though, have fun!

Can you imagine me solve the problem

1 Like

@LapizTJ Can you imagine me solve the problem

@PPING what are you saying?

@afterburn What is the solution to this problem

ROS Launcher process failed

Did you explain to me what is the solution

@afterburn Please explain to me the solution

@PPING I’m not sure it’ll work for you but first make sure you have a clean GTA V install.
Then make sure to play the introduction singleplayer mission because you apparantly need to have a save file.
After that quit GTA V and put FiveReborn.exe in “C:/Program Files/Grand Theft Auto V/fivereborn”
(so create a folder within the root GTA V folder), execute FiveReborn.exe from there.

Not sure why you needed me to repeat that because its right in this thread.

@afterburn do you have Skype or Facebook

@afterburn D:\GTA_V_AHMAD\steamapps\common\‏‏Grand Theft Auto V\FIVEREBORN\FiveReborn.exe

Is my install path well?

@PPING Yes thats how I did it, install it from there but only if the GTA V install is clean, play the introduction mission and make sure to save. only AFTER you’ve done this install FiveReborn.exe

Those are the steps that made it work for me, this doesn’t neccesarily mean they work for you because I have a strong feeling this issue is caused by something else entirely.

In the tutorial @kanersps wrote, it says that you should be able to put FiveReborn.exe in any folder so I doubt thats actually what fixed my issue.

@afterburn To communicate via Skype or Facebook and see the problem together

Are you OK I’ll give you money

@PPING I’m sorry but I cannot accept that as this is not my platform, you should contact someone from this list if you want to offer money: http://www.fivereborn.com/groups

@afterburn

D:\GTA_V_AHMAD\steamapps\common\‏‏Grand Theft Auto V

D:\GTA_V_AHMAD\steamapps\common\‏‏Grand Theft Auto V\fivereborn\FiveReborm.exe

start FiveReborm.exe

:frowning: I did like your explanation in YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5DfIeEoKUI

What’s the solution : ( Game gta v update 1.35 This latest version of the game

@Boss hi man

Is it possible to look at a problem that I face please

@PPING at tthis point all i can suggest is to delete the ytf files and everything u see in the cache folder including the db folder. Leave the game folder and try again to connect.
Depending on the Operating System you might have to make adjustments to your own