[Release] Freeroam 2 by Kanersps

@kanersps Ok, thanks for responding :wink: Oh! One more thing, admins are defined by a ‘1’ in the database?

@exalented 1 is mod, 2 is admin, 3 is superadmin and any higher is owner. This is for things like immunity. People with a lower level cannot target someone with a higher level.

@kanersps Thank you kane!

“Heists, black amrkers which you can press E in tor ob. (/rob)”
“Markets”

@kanersps can you explain what companies is and the economy system does any of that mean setting jobs/teams/factions e.g. emergency services or a businessman/woman. also how can the economy system be used with exterenal scripts such as a fuel script

Trying to run locally, database is setup, configured but when joining gamemode, unable to type commands or do /login or /register? Followed exalented’s fix

@kanersps Great Script, but im having issues trying to register in the game, i type /register and a password and nothing happens

@Klaus said in [Release] Freeroam 2 by Kanersps:

Trying to run locally, database is setup, configured but when joining gamemode, unable to type commands or do /login or /register? Followed exalented’s fix

Did you modify the chat resource? If you did then download the new server and replace the chat resource with the one that comes with that.

@IIzDann said in [Release] Freeroam 2 by Kanersps:

@kanersps Great Script, but im having issues trying to register in the game, i type /register and a password and nothing happens

Do you have the new chat resource that comes with the new server? And you should not modify the chat resource in any way.

@kanersps no, we are using a dedicated server from @■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ we havent edited the chat resource

@IIzDann said in [Release] Freeroam 2 by Kanersps:

@kanersps no, we are using a dedicated server from @■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ we havent edited the chat resource

Ask your server provider.

They said to contact you … your the owner of the scripts so it should be you helping us or getting a tutorial done…

@LoPan There is one already, you not following it correctly isn’t an issue of mine. Neither is it an issue of mine if cannot properely setup the required material.

we`ll people need to know exactly how you installed it what u used for ur MYSQL data base name and such

@LoPan What? The provided SQL file does this for you?

i know you were kind enough to give the public a free server mode but some are not understanding how to set it up properly according to you its just put in file and play kinda thing but in this case its not working like that

@LoPan Then they shouldn’t set it up at all. As this stuff isn’t hard todo at all. Create a mysql server import the sql and change the settings in register.lua, LIKE WE SAID IN THE INSTALLATION TUTORIAL. Also no context <- You don’t make much sense

We have updated our FreeRoam gamemode One-Click install with bug fixes, if you use our services, please uninstall and reinstall for latest updates. @IIzDann @LoPan

everyone is having a problem with the SQL Database not connecting to the register.lua properly

Thank you.

kane how do you make yourself admin if the mysql just makes an error when u edit ur level on the column ?

Off the wall and maybe wrong to ask but will this work with the old server and i’m missing it or need to be the new server, with the new i’m getting “Legacy server will not work with version of FiveReborn”
Would love to run this with the old, slap me if its stupid question…