Recent Update + Some information

@Rstein Do note that windows 7 is becoming quite outdated? And w7 will work soon again but windows 10 will always be the priority for now.

@kanersps I’m not willing to use Botnet 10 purely because privacy and the godawful UI compared to Win7.

@Boss i Dont use a cracked version but the Problem is there to !

@kanersps When do you think that we will be able to edit or sounds through FiveReborn.

corrupt game data every time i do it. No matter ii have dinput8 or not

Good work I am having problems getting Affix archivefix working I get this error

@Stvbdkd said in Recent Update + Some information:

Good work I am having problems getting Affix archivefix working I get this error

Acces denied, but it seems like all your keys already loaded. You only have to do this once.

Just a warning to everybody who uses vehicles.meta, the newest game update (Import/Export) has broken FBI2, PRANGER, and SHERIFF2 for FiveReborn so do not get a new vehicles.meta from the game, stick to an old one and you will be fine.

Stop complaining about Windows 7 and about 5R being broken. The developers are working their best, spending even holiday seasons, to put out updates for you guys and to say something like “stop breaking 5R” is disrespectful. If you aren’t thankful please go find yourself another online community. Also, Windows 7 is how old? Almost 8 years old. I get it you might not like Windows 8 but Windows 10 is basically Windows 7 but with better features. You had pretty much one year to upgrade to Windows 10 for FREE. I took that offer as I knew Windows 7 wasn’t going to be getting supported for much longer from a lot of products. Please stop disrespecting the developers. If you have found a bug or need help post in the Support section with the form rather than complaining.

Was wondering if there is a save file route built into 5RB for me to put my gameconfig.xml

The single player path is GTA V/mods/update/update.rpf/common/data

Thanks!

yea dude place it here \citizen\common\data

@Boss Now I get this error when launching fivereborn i never gotten this before I tried reinstalling fivereborn and that didn’t work

@Stvbdkd its because of native trainer or menyo in plugins. I repaired this that way.

i have an idea: put somewhere (for example on serverlist and server names list) the client and server version

@XTheGreatJamesX said in Recent Update + Some information:

Just a warning to everybody who uses vehicles.meta, the newest game update (Import/Export) has broken FBI2, PRANGER, and SHERIFF2 for FiveReborn so do not get a new vehicles.meta from the game, stick to an old one and you will be fine.

If anyone needs to grab a vehicles.meta, get it from common.rpf rather than update.rpf because common.rpf is never changed.

Out of curiosity how long should the archivefix fetch command take as I can’t tell if its frozen after creating two files or I need to leave it longer? It’s been going for at least 20 minutes, if this fails would someone be able to upload the files it creates somewhere. Cheers

I run the archivefix fetch everything seems to be working but am stuck at aes key found and waited after a hour and nothing else happens so is it done?

It should just proceed by itself. If it doesn’t please look for support at the archivefix team. We can’t support third party programs.

Here is the complete download for anyone having trouble with it. I had the same issue and had to get it from someone else. Just passing on the favor. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B65LId6rh6PlTVFwUzYwQUZ5Ync

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for this!

I’m able to stream car and ped and what I want except for mp model part…

There is no xml file for part, the game recognize them by the name… but, for add them in solo it’s easy, juste add file in mp_f_freemode_01 in dlc with openIV… but in fivem, how to? if I can’t say to the game for which model is for, I can’t do anything…

Thank you for your help!