[Release] Object Loader (loads map .xml files)

@Boss Cool! Good for you then. Was it sooo obvious that you won’t share a little insight on how it just “works like a charm”? Since you are one of the moderators in here, I thought you could maybe actually help the 4 others people here who can’t get it to work. At least give a bit more then just a “Yep it works”.

@Boss lmao help me xD

@COndor said in [Release] Object Loader (loads map .xml files):

@Boss Cool! Good for you then. Was it sooo obvious that you won’t share a little insight on how it just “works like a charm”? Since you are one of the moderators in here, I thought you could maybe actually help the 4 others people here who can’t get it to work. At least give a bit more then just a “Yep it works”.

It litterly states how to do it… I will break it down for you.

This is a resource for FiveReborn that loads object files from Map Editor.

That word means that it’s used server-sided.

It also comes with a teleport handler (use /mtp in the chat to view teleports) and has some API calls.
Some example maps are included in the [examples] folder.

Nice to know, but totally irrelevant to installation.

To use, start the object-loader resource, an object resource (like stunt-chiliad) and optionally the object-teleports resource.

Once you download the .ZIP from the github link which is stated on top of the post you would/should find this inside;

alt text

And look, it’s exactly like described above.

object-teleports
object-loader

and EXAMPLES.

To use, start the object-loader resource, an object resource (like stunt-chiliad) and optionally the object-teleports resource.

Let’s look at this line again. Notice the bold part, it tells you to first off start that resource. How to we start resources? You add the resource to your resources folder. By now, you should know that resources are started by the citmp-server.yml in your server folder. So it should look like this;

AutoStartResources:
    - chat
    - spawnmanager
    - fivem-map-skater
    - baseevents
    - ■■■■■■■
    - hardcap # prevents too many players from joining
    - scoreboard
    - object-loader

k, done! Next part!

Now that’s where [examples] come in. This map contains 28 examples with diffrent locations. We all know vespucci, which by coincidence happens to be an example! Let’s add that aswell to our citmp-server.yml cause that’s what it tell us to do right?!

AutoStartResources:
    - chat
    - spawnmanager
    - fivem-map-skater
    - baseevents
    - ■■■■■■■
    - scoreboard
    - object-loader
    - stunt-vespucci

There we go! Now for the last line… I think you get the point.

Fire up your server and enjoy!

4 Likes

@Boss That’s awesome Boss. Thank you. Huge overkill but thank you. I did all the steps and nice of you to point them out just in case. Now I didn’t know what to except from “cfx-object-loader” so I installed the “object-teleports” as well and when I did the chat /mtp commoand nothing happend. The release suggested to use “stunt-chiliad” which I dont know what or where is and you state the oblivious “vespucci” like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerigo_Vespucci “We all know vespucci.” I don’t. So maybe there is still a change that either "object-teleports"actually dosnt work or I don’t know where to find stuff.

1 Like

@COndor Oke, here we go again. Just tested and it again, ‘works like a charm’.

Let’s break it down again.

Again, notice the bold part. You can optionally start the object-teleports. If you do decide to use this, the folder object-teleports found in the .ZIP you just downloaded from the Github page should go in your resources folder on your server. And again, we should add it to citmp-server.yml to start it. So, it should look like this;

AutoStartResources:
    - chat
    - spawnmanager
    - fivem-map-skater
    - baseevents
    - ■■■■■■■
    - scoreboard
    - object-loader
    - stunt-vespucci
    - object-teleports

Now, once ingame you open your chat using T then you type: /mtp in this case it would give you 2 options.

/mtp 1
/mtp 2

For 2 diffrent spawnlocations (which are in this case the same locations).

Good luck!

1 Like

err_fill_common darn scripts , is there like a max resource for the server limit or something ? i might have too much shit

@GanjaMonster said in [Release] Object Loader (loads map .xml files):

err_fill_common darn scripts , is there like a max resource for the server limit or something ? i might have too much shit

Don’t you have a modified chat-resource? Which you shouldn’t have?

yea the modified chat resource is the cmd processor is that broken now or what ? ill rever to normal server chat resource

@Boss I have shound’t that be the case? How else can it recognize the dash command?

thats the issue thats going to happen but even with using the chat from the server i still get stuck with err_fil_common which has to be another script over lapping it or something

I get the maps now. I guess I just didn’t know where to look or was close enough. The Teleport I can’t get to work but that’s maybe due to my custom chat trigger thing.

@GanjaMonster Disable some resources and it will work.

i tried even made sure i redownloaded the proper server etc there might be something else causing the issue tho i will mess with it 2morro but it will probably conflicts with 1 script or something

@COndor said in [Release] Object Loader (loads map .xml files):

@Boss I have shound’t that be the case? How else can it recognize the dash command?

It auto does? If used the correct way to execute commands.

Can you make a tutorial on how to make your custom files?

I tried doing it but it wouldn’t detect the files

1 question, can we delete the green booster things? they dont work and we cant get pass through them. thanks for the script

@basar_basar Are u on pirate version or something? For me they work just fine.

i got retail and having issues also could be something else going on

We didn’t create these examples. Next to that, some objects might have the wrong collision settings. Not much we can do about that… you would need to find support with Guadmaz since he made the actual map editor.

try some of these just make sure there in xml https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/tags/map-editor