[Release] Lambda Menu

How does one equip a beard in the enhanced reborn trainer. I go to the beards/masks section for the MP player skin but it only has masks and no beards.

3 Likes

It would be cool if you could save your weapons you gave yourself for another time

@frontline007 you can look at misc settings

/fivereborn/
Mods Bundle

does that mean the mod folder?

@Arcticwolf said in UPDATE 2: Enhanced Reborn Trainer (formerly Enhanced FiveM Trainer Remix):

/fivereborn/
Mods Bundle

does that mean the mod folder?

You just need to only do this part. And then it will work just fine.

Enhanced Reborn: Move the .asi file to /fivereborn/plugins. Move er-config.xml to /fivereborn/

Is there some source code files of this EnhancedReborn Trainer? If yes, could someone give the link to the source code.

@Bob said in UPDATE 2: Enhanced Reborn Trainer (formerly Enhanced FiveM Trainer Remix):

Is there some source code files of this EnhancedReborn Trainer? If yes, could someone give the link to the source code.

No.

Just thought I’d come here and thank you for your work @oui , thanks for this awesome tool! :smiley:

@oui said in UPDATE 2: Enhanced Reborn Trainer (formerly Enhanced FiveM Trainer Remix):

Controller support is also planned for Update 3.

Aw! YES! No way!

Is it possible to play without the trainer? I think it spoils the expirences when people misuse it to be unfair.

Hi
How possible teleport to player On the server shutdown

Can you expect an update trainer (with military vehicles “import, export”)?

Update 3 Beta 4 is out!
http://enhancedreborn.download/changelogb.txt

Sorry for not answering everyones questions sooner!

@irrelevantirreverent Some of the biker DLC is still missing from FiveReborn. The drum magazines are not yet added/working. I’ve removed them from the next release, for now.

@deziel0495 The map blip bug should be fixed now.

@Pranky56 Blips not toggling off has been fixed.

@mirandus i wasn’t planning on it. That seems like something better left to scripted game modes.

@TheRealSlimOgre I still have to properly re-do the skin section. However currently mp models are sort of broken, so I’m unable to address this for now.

@frontline007 Weapon save/load will be added at some point in the future.

@Bob This project is not open source only to prevent people from focusing on client-side mods (or making troll-y trainers). Im working on a server side version currently, that will be the focus of the project for 2017.

@exalented Thank you :smiley: Unfortunately controller support will not make into Update 3. It is on the list of things to-do soon though!

1 Like

Ok. NP, looking forward to it! Thank you!

Update 3 is out!
http://enhancedreborn.download/changelogcs.txt

Notable features:
Voice channels & proximity
Delete previously spawned vehicles & owned vehicles
Map blips toggle
Bug fixes & improved exception handling involving other players

All further progression will be made as a Server-side version.

Happy new year! :tada::confetti_ball:

That sounds nice! Neat update, too!

Update 4 is out! (small update)
http://enhancedreborn.download/changelogcs.txt

PLAYER:
–Added ‘Spawn Player Models By Name’

WEAPONS:
–Added ‘Spawn Weapon Models By Name’
–Added ‘Spawn Weapon Component Models By Name’

NOCLIP:
–‘H’ Key now hides the entire noclip menu

2 Likes

Thank you @Oui , you’re my favorite person.

3 Likes

You are such a sweet person. @Mr.Scammer

:joy::thumbsup:

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Oui !

2 Likes