FireReborn(Client) won't launch at all. I tried everything. Help please

GTAV(steam version)I downloaded the FireReborn.exe Client version for my Windows 10 operating system. Everything worked fine, i clicked yes on the update. no errors, but once it finished updating. i clicked on FireReborn.exe to start the client for some reason it won’t work. i disable my antivirus, disable my firewall for the client, nothing. I even uninstall GTAV(clean version, no mods) and reinstall it again, same thing. Please can anyone help me. I’m really looking forward to playing on this server and be part of the community.

@ViceCity My fiveReborn Folder Screenshot and GTA V Folder Screenshots

@ViceCity what does the citizenFX log say?

@pipje2001 screenshot of my citizenFx log. please help me out

Is steam running the background?

@kanersps yes,is that the problem? should i close it

@ViceCity said in FireReborn(Client) won't launch at all. I tried everything. Help please.:

@kanersps yes,is that the problem? should i close it

No, it should be active.

@kanersps i always keep steam activate. i really don’t know what to do to make it work and launch.

@kanersps I kinda trust this site, am thinking if u want to remote assistance my pc. i can give you permission, so you can fix the problem. i just really want to play this mod.

This error happened to me in an earlier client build. It happened after I exited out of steam during the ros box or while the game was launching.

Looks like its not getting the ROS launcher pid. Theres no hello from the processes.

----my log
[9344335] CitizenFX Steam child starting - command line: "%drive%\FiveReborn.exe" -          steamchild:9916
[9344335] game parent PID: 9916
waiting for process to exit...
hello from "%drive%\FiveReborn.exe" ros:subprocess "C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Social Club\subprocess.exe" --type=renderer --no-sandbox --enable-deferred-image-decoding --lang=en-US --lang=en --log-severity=disable --disable-spell-checking --device-scale-factor=1 --font-cache-shared-mem-suffix=3088 --enable-pinch-virtual-viewport --enable-delegated-renderer --num-raster-threads=2 --disable-gpu-compositing --channel="3088.0.610737075\1453799470" --rgsc_ipc_channel_name=rgsc_ipc_26bc_channel_1 /prefetch:673131151 --remote-debugging-port=13171 --ignore-certificate-errors
[9372664] sub! "%drive%\FiveReborn.exe" ros:subprocess "C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Social Club\subprocess.exe" --type=renderer --no-sandbox --enable-deferred-image-decoding --lang=en-US --lang=en --log-severity=disable --disable-spell-checking --device-scale-factor=1 --font-cache-shared-mem-suffix=3088 --enable-pinch-virtual-viewport --enable-delegated-renderer --num-raster-threads=2 --disable-gpu-compositing --channel="3088.0.610737075\1453799470" --rgsc_ipc_channel_name=rgsc_ipc_26bc_channel_1 /prefetch:673131151 --remote-debugging-port=13171 --ignore-certificate-errors
[9358078] Got ROS launcher process - pid 5324