[Release] In-Game Server/Resource Management ~ Ranks, Kick/Ban, Resource Start/Stop

can someone please help me. add my kik masterjessejames

for the life of me, I can get my guid to show. any help would be appreciated.

Did you load the resource correctly? What happens when you type /smhelp

Also check your server console to see if it has loaded or not

PS when you download from github it has -master make you remove that or include it to the resources!

Yeah, when I type in chat /guid it shows the false flags, but no guid, at the top. So Iā€™m assuming that I installed it right. Iā€™m not sure on the help command, Iā€™ll have to check when I get home. But all the commands work just says I donā€™t have permission. Cause I canā€™t get the guid, to put in the rank file.

Do you have steam required on? And logged in to steam? Your guid is a form of your steamid!

Yep, just double checked it when I got home. Itā€™s on and rolling. Ive tried to see if there was other ways to find it, but no such luck.

Hmm Iā€™m not sure then. It uses GetPlayerIdentifiers() to find your id, and it works for me. If nothing is showing then you donā€™t have any identifiers? The only thing I can think of is youā€™re not connected to steam! There are no errors then?

I have my steam id, and its showing up in my database. Not sure why either lol.

Edit: think i may have figured it out. looks as though I missed a step.

Edit: found my guid through other means. do i just plug it into the rank file?

You can try it, I donā€™t think it would work! If your id is coming back empty then it would check empty vs your id :confused:

I bet I know why itā€™s not working, or a good possibility. Could it be where Iā€™m using a copy of GTA outside my steam folder?

Are you able to join servers that require Steam? If so itā€™s not thatā€¦

Yep, just figured there might be something in that directory, that might do something. Iā€™ll see if any of my other members can. If not thanks for the help anyways!

Same thing happens to me
"I have my steam id, and its showing up in my database. Not sure why either lol.

Edit: think i may have figured it out. looks as though I missed a step.

Edit: found my guid through other means. do i just plug it into the rank file?"
I am connected to steam, the server requires you to connect through steam. I dont know why this is happening. I installed both resources and they boot up upon startup

Nice script however how do I make myself an Admin?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A VIDEO ON HOW TO INSTALL THIS PLEASE, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO OR WHAT IM DOING. THANK YOU :grin:

Iā€™m an admin but keep getting this when testing the /kickid or /kick command: Wrong Usage /kickid id reason or Wrong Usage /kick playername reason

This doesnā€™t seem to work whenever writing a command doesnā€™t do a thing

Ive been trying to make it work but it doesnt so if @Lex_The_Great if u can come in my server to add it or pls Someone make a youtube video.

It might have gone out of date. I have not updated this in a while. Iā€™ll check it out tonight and see if something is wrong

okay thank you very much because in my server there was a troll so i had to restart the server and it was very annoying.