Map XML file possible?

I am trying to test out the use of https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/bayside-a-new-city

I am really praying there is a way to use that map (which just replaces Paleto Bay with a better city). We currently have a North Yankton on our server but its placed way way way out in the ocean just as a addon, this map I am trying to use is pretty much a map replacer. REALLY hoping this is possible, any help getting it on the server would be greatly appreciated.

But will this actually start the server up with the new map? I tried using this earlier and couldn’t get it to even notice my xml file (which is the only file that came with the map I downloaded)

Issue I am running into using the multiple tutorials and releases on here is that they all have .meta files and what not where as the map I am trying to us is just strictly a XML, it replaces paleto bay all together

I’ve tried that and it seems like it’s really buggy and very limiting, it can only stream basic .xml maps. Currently I believe there is no way to stream such files, it may work occasionally with some but chances of crashing are almost certain

Yeah tried it myself, seems like it is not possible. I can’t help you, @Wes187inc

I’m sorry

Hmm i’m trying to load lostclub.xml and it’s not loading… It’s broken?