GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot Screenshots arent uploading

Can someone tell me why Fivem isnt opening? i installed Fivem updated cache etc after all that was done nothing happen it didnt open, Any clues?

Please properly fill out the support form, otherwise we cannot help you.

Can you help me now?

still didn’t properly fill it out, so no.

You’re the shittest Mod

You’re coming here and asking for support, yet your insulting moderators and not filling out the form correctly… Yeah, okay! :rage:

Please fill in the support format correctly and completely.

And don’t be disrespectful

1 Like

He was going off at me in Discord for asking for some help. Bunch of fucking 10 year olds running this forum

IF ANYONE WAS WONDERING I DID FIX IT BY MYSELF CAUSE MODS ARE USELESS

Start up Gta play for a bit then start up Fivem it should work.

If you would actually read the rules you would know that asking for support is not allowed there, and you were literally spamming your questions.

Spamming? I asked about 3-4 times with breaks between them, Do you know what spamming is? If not ring me on discord and ill give you a brief description of what it is.

Maybe you should take a look in the mirror, the discord rules stated in #start_here clearly state we don’t give client support on the discord.

Furthermore you are flaming for someone not helping you, we are not obligated to help you at all

And this is not how you ask for help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Look in the mirror? Who the fuck is going to read that shit i just wanna play and you two are complaining " Fill out the format correctly " Like a bunch of fucking retards instead of helping me?

And that’s not how i asked for help you fucking blind bat i said exactly this

Can someone tell me why Fivem isnt opening? i installed Fivem updated cache etc after all that was done nothing happen it didnt open, Any clues?

And old mate fuckhead was just crying like a little bitch to go into the forums. Honestly fucking useless whoever gave you ranks has rocks rolling up stairs

Why… On gods great earth… would you talk like that to an Element?!? That is one of the WORST things you could ever do… You’re literally not going to get anymore help… Hope you know that…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.